Thursday, 12 May 2011 23:52

I have a valve that is already mounted, how do i know if it is a plunger or gate style valve?

Written by  Administrator
Rate this item
(0 votes)

Note the location of the brass shaft and bearing assembly.



Last modified on Wednesday, 18 May 2011 21:45
back to top